Below you will find the different packages for which you can register through the website of Hotel Zuiderduin in Egmond aan Zee.
Small instructions for registration on the booking site:
- scroll down to the conference packages
- choose your conference package and click on reserve this package
- adapt the number of persons by clicking on it if necessary
- before you 'BOOK', please make sure to add the following information in the 'remark' field:
- in case of double room: name, affiliation and email of your 'roommate'.
- Complete your registration via the PAY button. Be aware that in case you book a double room, the registrant needs to pay for both participants.
For your convenience, we have listed the total prices below for each package.
Price list :
Conference package 5 nights incl. board & lodging single room
Conference package 5 nights incl. board & lodging double room (€ 50 discount)
Conference package 6 nights incl. board & lodging single room
Conference package 6 nights incl. board & lodging double room
Conference and board only package
Should the rules regarding Covid be tightened up in due course in such a manner that the conference cannot take place in Zuiderduin on the dates we planned, you will receive a full refund of the conference fee and board/lodging costs.
In case you need to cancel due to Covid regulations in your institute or country, a full refund is only possible until 1 month before the meeting.
This meeting will not be offered in a hybrid form or completely online.
Abstract topics: Alternative DNA structures, Base excision repair, Clinical aspects, Crosslink repair, Double strand break repair (NHEJ, HR), Mismatch repair, Nucleotide excision repair, Transcriptional stress, Translesion synthesis, 'Other topics'.
Note before submitting your abstract: including the title, authors and affiliation, your abstract should fit on an A4 page, with font Calibri 12.
Format poster board - Portrait view: wide 1 meter; height 1.25 meter.
Posters will be presented during the entire meeting. As a poster presenter you may bring a few slides, not more than 3, in case the poster chair invites you to present your data orally.